Name: Andrew Whitmore
- Presides over club meetings
- Guides club in carrying out its mission and insures that all club activities are in accordance with Toastmasters International guidelines
- Plans and leads Distinguished Club Program/Club Success Plan meeting(s) and issues report
- Assures that the Semiannual Membership Report is complete and issued on time
- Represents Club at Area/District meetings
- Plans agenda and presides over club executive committee meetings.
Joined Toastmasters in: January 2022
Reason for joining Toastmasters: To learn how to deliver my messages and to inspire others
Profession: Information Security Consultant
Hobbies: Cooking, Trailrunning, Cryptography, Travelling
Languages: English, German, Basic Chinese
Lived in: USA, Germany, Taiwan
What you should know about me: Trying the find the special moments in the rather ordinary.