Interested, but not sure what to expect? Not sure whether you will like it?
No worries. The first step is to come to one of our meetings as a guest and see what it is all about.
How do I visit?
- Check when and where the next meeting takes place
- Bring a pen
- Come by
What should I know before visiting?
- What does it cost me to visit Munich Toastmasters?
There is no charge for visitors. Just step in and enjoy!
- What time should I arrive when visiting?
Please arrive around 19:05.
- Can I just pop in in the middle of the meeting to hear a speech?
Please bear in mind that we start every meeting sharply at 19:15. Having guests wander in late is distracting.
- Are guests expected to speak at the meeting?
No! We always welcome our guests and answer questions before the meeting starts, and you may be asked your name (so we can properly say hello) but you will not be called to the stage. You may be asked by the Table Topics Master if you would like to participate in this exercise, but there is no obligation to do so.